Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Give Me A (Prison) Break!

I'm glad they finally wrapped up Prison Break. The series dragged on for too long, but I liked it too much to dump it. It was a good finish to the story, and after the "four years later" sequence I was happy to be done with it.

But that wasn't enough. They have to toss out Prison Break: The Final Break. Just in case that "four years later" line wasn't good enough for you and you're not ready to let it be finished. Well, I couldn't consider it finished until it was really finished.

So, after watching The Final Break, it was better than I expected. It has some good surprises. But it still was unnecessary.

My favorite exchange, between General Krantz and T-Bag:
General: You worthless son of a whore. Go to hell!
T-Bag: Careful I don't get there first, lest I become king of that prison, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment