Monday, May 18, 2009

At Last, Some Real WTF?!?!

***WARNING***
If you know what's good for you, skip this post. It's horrible.
***WARNING***

Sometimes these posts don't quite pack the full punch of the WTF? More of an OMG. Or a Yuk Yuk. This, however, is not one of those posts. This headline just kicked me in the head with a fully existential roundhouse wallop sending me reeling backward mumbling, "WTF? No, Seriously. WTF?"
Father, High on PCP, Eats Son's Eyeballs Out
So much horror in eight words.

Now, why would I want to turn around and be the bearer of bad news (to my imaginary readers) by further disseminating this story? I'll tell you. Because of the picture. When I clicked through to one of the articles, I was further startled by the little red monster staring back at me.


That's just wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment